Looking for the best guitar pedalboard?
When you start to get a larger collection of guitar effects pedals, there comes a time when you’ll want to invest in a top guitar pedal board. These are excellent to keep your effects at the ready at all times and easy to transport to and from gigs.
I researched other well-received pedal boards and categorized them by price range in order to help you make a decision.
What Should You Look For In A Board
Like anything, there are a number of different factors that you want to consider:
- budget and what you get for the money
- how many pedals you plan on having in your rig (think about your future needs too!)
- design and the type of pedals it will fit
- power supply included
- ease of setup
Best Pedal Boards Recommendations
|Name||Description||Check It Out|
|1. Gator G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW Tour Series||Our favorite and top choice!||Read Review|
|2. Gator Cases G-BONE||If you are looking for something good but affordable.||Read Review|
|3. Pedaltrain PT-CLP-SC Classic PRO Pedal Boards with Soft Case||Great option for people with a middle of the road budget.||Read Review|
|4. Pedaltrain Pro||Looking for something a bit on the higher end? Look at this one.||Read Review|
Top Pick – Gator G-TOUR PEDALBOARD-LGW Tour Series
To be honest, I have not used a whole lot of different pedal boards and cases but this is the one that I like the most and would recommend. If you read the reviews, you will see that others do too!
- Tons of space in a hardshell case to protect your pedals.
- Shock absorbing foam interior.
- Storage space for extra cables, batteries, or whatever else you need.
- Choose from two different sizes – 24”X11” and 17” X 11”.
- Made from aluminum and thick plywood.
- Can handle a wide range of different types of pedals.
- Makes it extremely easy to transport all your pedals to your gigs!
Best Cheap $ – Gator Cases G-BONE
There are actually some excellent options that are less expensive and more budget friendly:
- Made in the USA with strong polyethylene.
- Has room for up to 5 regular sized stomp pedals.
- Soft shell bag allowing easy transportation.
If you have a bit more to spend, there are some wicked recommendations. Sure, they cost a little more but they will probably last a bit longer and keep your pedals just a tad bit safer:
- Comes with a soft case for easy mobility.
- Size 32x16x3.5 inch and made from aluminum with a durable matte finish.
$$$ – Pedaltrain Pro
Lastly, we have some more higher end recommendations as well. To give my opinion, I think you should spend at least $200 for a pedal board because think about how much money in effects you are trying to protect – well worth the cost. The lower prices options are excellent but still no match for this:
- Made from lightweight aluminum making it easy to transport.
- Includes a hard case to help protect your pedals.
- Lifetime Warranty!
- Dimensions are 32x16x3.5 inches